Whether it’s for a role in movie or a walk down the red carpet, Hollywood stars constantly change their looks. Ever wonder how they do it? Many use wigs, hair extensions and hair pieces to enhance their style or achieve a new look. Some even have their own line of wigs.
Notably, film and television actress Raquel Welch recently launched her own line of wigs with HairUWear. Here are ten of the most popular styles available.
- Action – This short, layered Raquel Welch wig is tapered at the ends to give it a classic look.
- Always – One of WigSuperstore.com’s most popular Raquel Welch wigs, this face-framing, long look can be straightened or curled to fit any mood or desired look.
- Divine – This wig offers another short style with long, sleek layers in the front, sides and back.
- Hot Sauce – This human hair wig with all-over layering with precision razor tapering adds versatility and a classic collar-length style.
- Infatuation – Another best seller, this wig blends long, razor-cut layers on the sides and back to mirror one of the most popular styles available in high-priced salons.
- Mystique – This glamorous, provocative bob features long, straight layers in the front, sides and upper back that smooth to hug the back of the neck
- Relentless – A straight-layered silhouette that falls to mid-back, this wig is hand-knotted, one by one, giving the wearer the ability to brush it in any direction for styling versatility.
- Rendezvous – This style is a straight below-the-collar shag featuring face-framing and all-over razor tapered layers.
- Siren – This face-framing, sleek wig falls below the shoulders to give anyone that “Hollywood” look.
- Valentine – This contemporary shoulder length cut features feathered layers with a subtle flip, perfect a night out on the town.
While we may not have a Red Carpet event to plan for in the near future, a carefully chosen wig, hair extension and/or hair piece can spice up a favorite outfit, change a look or boost confidence. Ask your local wig store about these wigs today!